About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Tuesday already?

Yesterday went well. With enormous pleasure, one of my first duties when I got to my desk was to change my signature on Outlook to read Ms. Ravelled, Legal Secretary to Attorney A.

I tackled half of Mount Washmore last night and will probably finish the rest of it tonight.

Finished reading Time and Chance before going to bed. I’ll update the sidebar later. I am now reading Women’s Work, which is a social history of women and needlework through the ages. I inhaled the first 39 pages while on the recumbent bike this morning.

Am approaching the halfway mark on the current lace scarf/stole. This is the one which will probably be a door prize at my high school reunion.

Speaking of which, I have requested time off for then, and also for a cruise sometime this year. Not sure that I will go to either, but this is the first step. Of the two, the reunion is more important to me.

I am clean and foofed and ready to head out the door. So I will. Have a great day, everybody! I will probably not be at Knit Night [see Mount Washmore, above].

2 comments:

AlisonH said...

Mount Washmore! That's wonderful!

Suburban Correspondent said...

Since when does laundry take precedence over Knit Night? You need to rethink your priorities!

Women's Work sounds good - I'll check it out.