About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Another quick post

In my current obsession to become, not holier-than-thou, but holier than I, day two at the temple was also a success. Not a roaring success, because roaring at the temple would be irreverent, right?

Last night there was a session for the singles to serve together. I may have sat next to the new guy. We did not go out to eat afterward, but he walked me to the car after asking me So where is Lorelai parked?

You are getting italics today because I can do them without going into the draft where I have all the fun punctuation parked.

Remind me to tell you about petri dishes.

I am going to sluice off and scoot out the door. I skipped the pool this morning in favor of another hour of sleep. The gym bag is packed, and I may head there tonight after I do something more important.

I did a little beading on the miniature skirt at lunch yesterday, but I do not like it and am going to pick that part of it out and try again.

Later, gators!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Tell us about petri dishes.

Bonnie said...

Tell us about the petri dishes, George.