About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Poster child for crazy-busy

Good to be back at work. Work is good. Feeling productive. Feeling appreciated. Always good!

Tola, the crochet hook was waiting when I got back to the office. The red glass magnet is going to work with me today, to adorn my binder bin. Merci beaucoups!

No time to knit since Tuesday. I plan on fixing that today or tonight. Looking forward to a quiet evening at home.

Good, clear communication flowing back and forth with the new guy. Spent too long writing back this morning, so no trip to the health club. Maybe tonight, before or after the above-mentioned quiet evening at home?

Neat stuff happening tomorrow. Annual RS broadcast and service project. Details to follow.

Lunch is packed. Gym bag is not. Shower is calling my name.

No comments: