About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Make that a *third* cousin.

We share great great grandparents. I wrote him a letter last night after yoga and will mail it today.

Skipped the gym this morning in favor of sleeping an extra hour (which didn't happen) and some puttering in the kitchen. I ran out of food at work yesterday and had to buy lunch.

Work was challenging. And that's all I'm going to say, at least for now.

Heading to the family history center after work today, to see if I can flesh out some details on various people.

Am also going to try to score a ticket to see Pepe Romero in Fort Worth next week.

No comments: