About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Packing. Sorta.

My vitamins are divvied up by day, bagged, and labeled. Although I might be reckless and take Sunday's on Thursday, just to keep things interesting.

After work tonight I'll pick up Fourthborn. She will be housesitting for me.

Firstborn, Secondborn, BittyBit and I are flying to the frozen north tomorrow. BittyBit will be singing in a national choir! In Minnesota. In March.

I need to check the weather forecast. But I'm pretty sure the operative word will be "layers" - and thankfully I'm a knitter and have a nice stash of wool socks.

No comments: