About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Patchwork peace.

Work went well. I was understandably subdued, but by the grace of Heaven managed to remain focused. My birthday present from my sister arrived. Also the tickets for the Scottish Festival next month. And shipping notice for the Bona Fide box (from Middle Aged Mormon Man), which is scheduled to arrive at the office tomorrow. Made arrangements for the cable installer for Friday afternoon. Blasted zydeco all the way from the office to dinner with the Empty Nesters. Dashed from there to the library and squeezed in 55 minutes of genealogy. Tweaked the placement of two chairs in the living room. Put on my Spanish guitar Pandora station while I worked on a small project. Went to bed tired but not depressed or exhausted. I call that a win.

No comments: