About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Two from the Fab Four





I'm picking up Fourthborn after church, and we're heading to Firstborn's. Hilarity, and brownies will ensue. I told them, I don't want cake. I don't want cupcakes. I want cheesecake. Or brownies.

And next year I want a huge (inexpensive) party.

1 comment:

Rory said...

65 is a nice earmark celebration year, so I think it's quite reasonable to want just a bit more celebration. Bonus, all your children should be in the area next birthday so we can coordinate and DO the nice (reasonable) party with the kids, and grandkids, etc.