A surprising number of my coworkers, when asked "What did you want to be when you were small?" replied, "Big." One of the women responded, "Big. And now I want to be little again." SemperFi's answers had us doubled over. I thought the managing attorney was going to bust a gusset, as my mom would say.
So here are the questions, followed by my answers, followed by my song.
- What is your biggest fear? Heights.
- What makes you laugh the most? My kids and grandkids.
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Create (knit, draw, write, etc.)
- What did you want to be when you were small? A mommy.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Grilled salmon, glazed carrots, red beans & rice, Caesar salad.
- If you had a warning label, what would yours say? I have sharp, poky sticks and I know how to use them.
- What was your first job? Sorting lima beans on a conveyor belt at Birds-Eye during the summer.
- If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be? Mama bear.
It's been a really good, productive day, but I'll share that another time. Night, y'all.