About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Ms. Knitingale's Mission

My dear, irreverent, philosophical friend Ms. Knitingale has had an inspiration. Go look.

And here's some more inspiration.

And in her subsequent post, she suggested this.

Angeluna beat me to the punch with her response to Flo's first post, so I'm sure that several of the Sisters of the Wool will add their two skeins' worth.

I just finished reading HP5 and can barely keep my eyes open, but I think I still have enough oomph to cast on for my first square.

Photos of sundry bits of knitting progress, tomorrow or Sunday. Night, all!

No comments: