1. Made pigs in blankets for breakfast.
2. Washed up the dishes and tidied the kitchen.
3. Put a little more mileage on the sock toe.
4. Took a nap.
5. Had an invitation to dinner at Secondborn’s, but...
6. Went with Plan B when a friend in my ward needed a quick favor.
7. Sat at the computer and cleaned out most of my backlog on Bloglines.
8. Laughed ruefully at the lovesick cat mewling underneath my living room window at 10:00p.m.
I know, honey, I know. And it’s not even a full moon.
- Five years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!