About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Zzzzzzzz

No, that is not a commentary on last night. I am going to throw a post together before crashing, because as soon as the alarm goes off in five hours, I am heading to the pool.

I stayed awake [and reasonably alert] throughout the temple session last night. Afterward, I met: his RS president, his bishop and spouse, and the high priest group leader. Also got to see our mutual friend, who used to live in my old ward. Would love to be a mouse in the corner of his chapel next Sunday, when he explains to all and sundry who I am.

Night, all.

1 comment:

Robi said...

Amazing! Sounds like the world is spinning in greased grooves! Which is a very good thing!