About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, September 16, 2016

Good day: now to fall asleep.

Got through all of the mail and the tasks it generated, worked my To Do's, and generally kept up with things. Mucked out my inbox and sent items. Breakfast tacos as part of the quarterly Mentoring & Development meeting. Enough food to get me through the day, and a doll meet with pizza after work.

Saw some lovely dolls tonight. Took a couple of pictures of Grace being mischievous with Middlest's Robbie.

Drove home to my Gordon Lightfoot station on Pandora, ate a handful of chocolate covered ginger, brushed my teeth, and lights out.

I was almost asleep when: abdominal pain, probably reflux? so I got up and drank half a mug of buttermilk and sent down some ginger cookies. Updated the medical expense spreadsheets. Eyes are tired, I am sleepy, but not sure if it's quite safe to lie down just yet.

I think I'll work on the studio tomorrow, and maybe even play in the studio tomorrow. I'm in the mood to sew something for Grace, and Middlest is going to make her some bloomers. All she has to wear are two sweaters and a dress that Fourthborn improvised from a Barbie tube top and no panties and a pretty crystal necklace.

Oh dang. Stomach-adjacent is still grumpy, so I should probably drink a couple more swallows of buttermilk.

Yaaawwwwnnnnn.

No comments: