About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Hands at Ten and Two

Just popped in to say hi. Driver education continues apace. LittleBit drove Phineas to seminary this morning, and I drove him home. Now I will drive Lorelai back so that she may drive from the church to school.

I wish you could have seen us tooling around the parking lot at church last night. We first went over to Other High School, as it has a *huge* lot, but there were masses and masses of cars, so we came back to the place we feel most comfortable.

She is doing really well, only killed the car twice on the way to seminary this morning and did not get flustered about it. [I am remembering the time I killed the engine fourteen times in front of the babysitter’s house, while that father stood and watched silently. And, bless him, did not snicker.]

I remembered to take the old size 1 DP to work for cabling on Firestarter but did not get around to using it. Maybe today?

No comments: