About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, May 09, 2014

Good news, no news.

I am officially down 20 pounds. My doctor and I are both ecstatic. My BP was 120/73. Normal for most people and still a little high for me. But moving in the right direction.

We are scheduling a sonogram to see if my uterus has been invaded by aliens or polyps or feral dust bunnies.

This could be any one of a bajillion things,  most of which are perfectly benign. Pretty sure it's not cancer, from the energy work after Wednesday's massage.

Came home and had a salad. Am now noshing on hummus and a (very) few Ritz crackers. And then I'm going to take a catnap. My friend Trish is coming over tonight, and we are going to sing.

Tomorrow? Gym at dark-thirty. And LittleBit gets her associates degree. Twenty years younger than her mother did.

Woohoos all around!

No comments: