About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Seeing the doc on Friday.

Spoke with a female diabetic friend, who told me to call my doctor, ASAP. So I did. Two minutes after their phone lines closed for the day. When I finally got through this morning, the nurse had lots of questions for me. Am I exhausted? Tired, yes, but not exhausted. Any other weird symptoms? Nothing that comes to mind. Write down what I remember and bring it with me. All printed out.

She apologized that there's no room at the inn until Friday. Since she didn't tell me to hie myself to the ER, I feel confident that this is annoying but not life threatening. *Deeply* annoying. Hope it doesn't happen again next month annoying. Telemarketer calling when you're making dinner annoying.

I can't take Benadryl because it accelerated my menses (when I had them).

I sense a theme here.

No comments: