About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, June 03, 2022

If at first you don't succeed, take a muscle relaxer.

Last night's massage was good. It built on the progress from last week. And my neck is reacting to the release of multiple trigger points in my back with all the grace and flexibility of a Buckingham Palace guard. I realized this midday and wrote myself a sticky note to bring home so that I would remember to add the muscle relaxer, which I take only rarely, to the regular assortment of evening meds.

I am now just waiting for the clock to tick over to midnight in order to pounce upon tomorrow's Wordle.

I have another massage booked for Friday week, this time for an hour and a half. Eventually I want to try the hot stone massage, just because I can. It would probably be best to time it for winter and not as an unnecessary addition to August's blast-furnace days.

No comments: