About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Eyedrops are my new BFF

I had watery, itchy eyes before I went on these new meds. Maybe about ten days' worth, and really annoying, and I kept forgetting to do anything about it. Tonight at Costco I bought a megabox of eyedrops, read the instructions, marked the first bottle with its 90-day discard date, and four and a half hours later remembered to put the drops into my eyes.

And the angels sang. I also put an alarm on my phone for that discard date.

While I got maybe half an hour more sleep last night than I did the night before, it took forever to tall asleep, and I actually had to break out the Cherry Coke to keep myself alert and focused throughout the day. I'm hoping that that means I will be able to fall asleep more easily tonight and stay asleep longer. One can only hope. Tomorrow is my fifth and final dose of Prednisone.

Fourthborn's oral surgery is tomorrow morning, and I'll be WFH once I get her settled in here afterwards.

This is the part where I guzzle some water and call it a day. Wish me luck.

No comments: