About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, August 25, 2022

When I wake up in the morning...

...my line of credit at the credit union will be all paid off.

I looked at my paper calendar yesterday was amused / alarmed / dismayed to be reminded how many doctor or dentist appointments I/we have between September. cramming everything in on my calendar to ensure that they're all done while I'm still on the company's insurance.

I slept well last night, in part because I drank a cup of warm milk before lying down. I drank some tonight and am hoping for a rematch.

That's all I have for y'all tonight.

No comments: