About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Found a new home for the new jacket

My best-friend-at-work confirmed my opinion and that of Secondborn: great fabric, interesting jacket, and not me. So I showed it to another friend at work who is about my size, and it not only fits her perfectly, it also suits her.

Got a lot accomplished yesterday, including, apparently, mislaying the hanger with my yoga pants and my least-favorite T-shirt. Not in the house, not in the car, not in the trunk, not in the lost and found at the health club.

So that means I am limited to the pool only until I buy a new pair of yoga pants. Thankfully, I love the pool.

Support staff meeting this morning. Devoutly praying that it is a short one, as I have much in my inbox and on my to-do list. Oye. There may be some serious chocolate abuse today.

No comments: