About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Wednesday, April 08, 2015

987

I took my dad's cousin Alta to the temple tonight. And five cards for the youth to baptize. When I got home, I sorted the cards. And got to wondering about Phebe, whose work I did in January. How on earth was I going to find the names of her parents? Duh. I have her in the 1860 and 1870 census records, before she married my great grandfather. Dad. Mom's given name. A bunch of siblings. Ta-daaa! I'll link those up tomorrow night after work and before the new high priest presidency comes to call.

No comments: