About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Saturday, April 04, 2015

892

I did not squeeze in some time at the library between Conference sessions, so I'm not going to break 1000 this week. But I got mighty close.

I've hung up more pictures. I reframed a print that my long ago roommate gave me: "It has been my experience that folks with no vices have few virtues." ~ Abraham Lincoln

There are two angels blowing trumpets (tooting their own horns?), so it went on what is fast becoming the angel wall in the guest loo. I have a little folk art angel ornament in need of repair. It has slithered down into the chaos at bedside. When I find it ~ and the glue gun ~ and the glue sticks ~ it will join the herd as well.

Is there a collective noun for angels?

We did not get a lot done today. Two small painting projects are farther along, and we drove around. The Tardis is street worthy again. I'm blocking the doll sweater.

As it's nearly midnight, and I started this before sunup, I'm declaring it done and going to bed.

No comments: