About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, April 04, 2015

892

I did not squeeze in some time at the library between Conference sessions, so I'm not going to break 1000 this week. But I got mighty close.

I've hung up more pictures. I reframed a print that my long ago roommate gave me: "It has been my experience that folks with no vices have few virtues." ~ Abraham Lincoln

There are two angels blowing trumpets (tooting their own horns?), so it went on what is fast becoming the angel wall in the guest loo. I have a little folk art angel ornament in need of repair. It has slithered down into the chaos at bedside. When I find it ~ and the glue gun ~ and the glue sticks ~ it will join the herd as well.

Is there a collective noun for angels?

We did not get a lot done today. Two small painting projects are farther along, and we drove around. The Tardis is street worthy again. I'm blocking the doll sweater.

As it's nearly midnight, and I started this before sunup, I'm declaring it done and going to bed.

No comments: