About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Honk. Ick.

Sinus infection. Amoxiccilin for the next ten days. Narrowly averted a bonus ear infection.

On the other hand? Lunch at the Zodiac Room for administrative whatsit's day. Leftovers for dinner. A modicum of knitting. Some classical guitar.

New attorney gave me birthday goodies. More about those later. Going to rub some lavender oil on my temples and pretend I can smell it, in hopes of a solid night's sleep.

I think Chutzpah will be going to work with me tomorrow.

No comments: