About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, November 03, 2017

Able to leap one-storey buildings in a single bound.

Filed two answers, closed another case, got through everybody's mail, worked my ToDo's and fought sleep until lunchtime. Thoroughly surprised my friend who runs the deli by ordering a cheeseburger, with onions, and fries, then squirting half a cup of ketchup into my to-go box.

I did OK for the rest of the workday. Came home and fixed a salmon burger and a batch of mashed potatoes. Updated my financial spreadsheet. Tried to play Sudoku on my computer, but it kept defaulting to the main page. Something must be bent or broken or bruised on the AARP website.

I've started preshrinking the fabric for Middlest's quilt blocks and plan to sew them up tomorrow. Goal is to not leave the house until Sunday morning for the special, regional broadcast stake conference. We had one of those last year as well. It will be interesting to see what's up.

Maybe while I'm sewing tomorrow I can figure out how I want to finish Justice's skirt.

My face still feels (fairly) amazing after Wednesday night's facial. I might remember to do that again some year.

This is probably enough random nonsense for one night.

No comments: