About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, September 10, 2018

Because today I have no sense.

Which is not the same as nonsense. Or nunsense. Actually, it was another good day. Found a new home for my lawnmower. Tossed the weed whacker in, just to be rid of it. There is now about a playpen's worth of freed up floor space out in the garage.

Only the tiniest amount of knit happened. Four or five rows on the heel flap.

And you'd think I'd know by now not to shop for groceries when I'm hungry, but I was craving fresh fruit. I even bought a "personal" watermelon, roughly halfway in size between a large cantaloupe and a small bowling ball. Madness, I tell you. I went in for water and sodas. I came out with clam chowder and lobster bisque. And horseradish.

Guac it to me, baby!

No comments: