About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, February 08, 2021

Good day at work + The Durrells

The overtime that I put in on Saturday helped me to get quite a few things accomplished. I did spend an hour and a quarter on the phone (my cellphone) with tech support because there was a push over the weekend, and I forgot to change my password on Friday or Saturday, and I was locked out. There's still one smallish glitch that it turns out didn't get resolved, but I have a workaround for that, and I'll try to get it fixed tomorrow after we return from getting vaccinated.

People who think the British have no sense of humor need to watch The Durrells. I've just finished the third season (what a cliffhanger!) and spent much of it snorting at snark or giggling like mad.

That's all you get today, my dears. I have a bowl of oatmeal calling my name, and I want to eat it while the phone charges so I can finish my studies, and I want to read a chapter or two of Jane Austen. And I also want to be in bed an hour ago. Ish.

No comments: