About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, April 05, 2022

93/51

That was my blood pressure at the dentist's office yesterday morning, using a wrist cuff rather than the more usual upper-arm cuff, so it may have had no basis in reality. Still, it was interesting.

Last night I set up the BP meter and cuff which came with the glucose monitor that I haven't gotten around to using, and I improvised a surface upon which to rest my arm at approximately the level of my heart. The improvisation was spectacularly unsuccessful, as the meter registered 169 and climbing, without the lower number kicking in. Much lub, no dub.

I'm not connecting the meter to my app until I've found a setup which gives me an accurate reading, which could be in the near future or not at all. Meanwhile, I've invested in a fresh six-pack of cherry Coke

That's all I've got for y'all tonight. Wordle kicks over in four minutes. Wish me luck.

No comments: