About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Green Sock KAL

Here is my only slightly tongue-in-cheek offering for this KAL.



These are Los Lobe Hose, a pattern by Carol Breitner that I picked up some time ago at a LYS. The yarn is Schaeffer's Anne. I made over a dozen pairs of these in the last month or so as gifts for various girlfriends. These were supposed to be on their way to Ireland earlier this month, but the cell phone company triple-debited my account, and I got so cranky that I ate half of the pralines that were the raison d'etre for the mailing in the first place.

This is me, blushing. Jo, new pralines will be along eventually, along with these goodies. Belatedly, I seem to recall that your ears are unpierced. I guess you can hang them on the tree, come Christmas. The earrings, I mean; not your ears.

No comments: