About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Six hours.

That's how much time I put in at the office yesterday. We work a 38.75 hour week, so the first hour and a quarter were straight time, but yes. It very much looks like I will be bringing my banjo home two weeks from this coming Friday.

Tan has counseled me to find a teacher. One of my church friends told me today that her father plays. And that there is a banjo group in Dallas. I've asked her to ask him if he or his friends can recommend a teacher.

I do, occasionally, follow advice. It keeps you all off-balance.

I completed the sleeve increases on my jacket before church. Now it's just back and forth, back and forth until I get to the back of the neck.

But first there will be a nap.

No comments: