About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Six hours.

That's how much time I put in at the office yesterday. We work a 38.75 hour week, so the first hour and a quarter were straight time, but yes. It very much looks like I will be bringing my banjo home two weeks from this coming Friday.

Tan has counseled me to find a teacher. One of my church friends told me today that her father plays. And that there is a banjo group in Dallas. I've asked her to ask him if he or his friends can recommend a teacher.

I do, occasionally, follow advice. It keeps you all off-balance.

I completed the sleeve increases on my jacket before church. Now it's just back and forth, back and forth until I get to the back of the neck.

But first there will be a nap.

No comments: