About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Slipped my leash again.

Took an hour of personal time and deposited my escrow refund, my TI dividend check, and two rolls of pennies to my mad-money bank. Tanked the Tardis. Got an ice cream cone, because Braum's was half a block away. Picked up my second month's prescription for Pravastatin.

Came home and updated my spreadsheets, scanned more paper work, and shredded documents that I no longer needed.

I've finished reading the e-book published by the Neal A. Maxwell Institute regarding Father Lehi's world before he and his family left for their promised land. It was one of the first items I latched onto from Book of Mormon Central. I should probably try to catch up on the KnoWhy's and on research related to Jacob's prophecies.

I'm pleased with how my spreadsheet is keeping my on track in my daily scripture study and in preparing for Sunday School and Relief Society.

I've read until my eyes are tired, so I am going to step away from the computer after downloading the information I will need to vote my proxy for my TI shares. Look at me being a stakeholder in corporate America!

Mostly, I just want some non-argumentative knitting. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: