About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, September 07, 2017

Caught up (for the moment).

I got through all of the mail. I filed this and that. I worked as many of my ToDo's as I could. And I left the office 15 minutes before I did last night, making a beeline for Costco to get more TP, alcohol wipes, cottage cheese, and chocolate muffins.

I grabbed Bueno while on the road. The groceries are put away. I'm about to eat a few bites of mango passion fruit sorbet, brush my teeth, take my meds, and hole up in my room. If I'm still awake at ten, it will be a miracle.

Note to self: reset the alarm for 6:00a.m. It's going to feel almost sinful getting that extra hour of sleep.

Knit may or may not happen. I am one very tired, very happy camper. Night, y'all.

No comments: