About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Progress on two fronts.

Breathing a little easier at work. I'm going back at dark-thirty tomorrow morning, as I'm Attorney B's backup (which I've been from time to time for several years), and his secretary is out tomorrow and Friday, and he has two answers due on Monday. So those will be my first priority.

SemperFi also has an answer due on Monday, but I haven't been given the nuts and bolts of the file to work with yet. I've got a file I can close, and I've worked several days' worth of mail for both of my guys.

During my lunch break I finished the I-cord at the armscye. Still need to weave in some ends and will do that after I finish my pizza and give my hands a thorough scrubbing.

I put in three extra hours today. Tomorrow's forecast is a 40% chance of clean desk, with scattered sighs and a chocolate downpour. You should probably grab your wellies.

No comments: