About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, February 02, 2007

By the Time I Get to [Be a] Phoenix...

With apologies to Jimmy Webb.

Blame this on ladylungdoc.

You Are a Phoenix
Driven and ambitious, you tend to acquire material success easily.You have grand schemes - both for your own life and for changing the whole world.You are a great leader, and you have no problem taking the reins.However, you aren't all business. You also have great talents for performing and visual arts.

Hey, I thought I was a phoenix because I keep getting burned by men! [Yes, you may safely assume that Brother Abacus is a few beads short of a bottom line and has been neatly and quietly deposited at the curb.]

I took the liberty of correcting their spelling.

Still waiting for the material success, LOL; I'd be quite content to achieve solvency on a consistent basis. On the other hand, would I really want to have Britney's problems?

And I'm not all that into changing the world; too busy trying to pull beams out of my own eye first. Beginning with a tuneup of my "Nonsense" Detector.

No comments: