About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, February 23, 2007

I foresee lots of these in the immediate future




Here's the link: http://www.blyberg.net/card-generator/ and my thanks to the folks at Mason-Dixon Knitting for more fun than I've had all week, except when the yarn came from the online auction that I won. Nope, no pictures yet, I'm just teasing y'all mercilessly.

You'll remember the clapotis, knit from a little something that LotusBlossom ~ http://myworld.ebay.com/lotusblossom ~ whipped up. I now have four hanks of sock yarn in sundry colors and am waiting for the mohair I won from Jo. No idea what I'll make from that.

Incremental progress on the sleeves to LittleBit's "Celtic Icon" hoodie. None since before breakfast on the 0000 project. I think it's time to pop in "Ocean's Twelve" and pick up the sticks and the string... LittleBit will be home in an hour and six minutes. I'd like to have something to show her when she gets here.

No comments: