About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Friday, October 12, 2007

We found the camera cable!

There was the one a couple of weeks ago that LittleBit *thought* was mine, but I didn’t remember the touches of yellow. She found the right one, two days ago, in a very safe place indeed.

It was already plugged into the back of the computer. No wonder I couldn’t find it.

Herewith I offer a few photos. A not-all-that-bad shot of the moon, taken whenever it looked approximately like this:



MS3 at the end of the first chart of Clue 5; the shoulder of the wing, if you will:



The craft cart and tower of books to the right of my bed:



The first bookshelf, all full and happy, with a glimpse into the walk-in closet.



The feast that our friends brought us, the weekend of The Big Move.



and:



Today's agenda? Work as usual, the monthly dinner with Brother Sushi [yay!], and quite possibly the last ten rows on MS3. Much blocking this weekend, thanks to my SOTW Rebecca, who has generously loaned me her blocking wires.

No comments: