About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, October 12, 2007

We found the camera cable!

There was the one a couple of weeks ago that LittleBit *thought* was mine, but I didn’t remember the touches of yellow. She found the right one, two days ago, in a very safe place indeed.

It was already plugged into the back of the computer. No wonder I couldn’t find it.

Herewith I offer a few photos. A not-all-that-bad shot of the moon, taken whenever it looked approximately like this:



MS3 at the end of the first chart of Clue 5; the shoulder of the wing, if you will:



The craft cart and tower of books to the right of my bed:



The first bookshelf, all full and happy, with a glimpse into the walk-in closet.



The feast that our friends brought us, the weekend of The Big Move.



and:



Today's agenda? Work as usual, the monthly dinner with Brother Sushi [yay!], and quite possibly the last ten rows on MS3. Much blocking this weekend, thanks to my SOTW Rebecca, who has generously loaned me her blocking wires.

No comments: