About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Sleep. Eat. Read.

 Somehow I don't think that title will make the New York Times bestseller list.

I hung out with the dead people today. A lot. I finished working my way through the emails from ancestry.com with hints. There are now more than 2800 people on my family tree. And I have over 10,000 hints waiting to be unwrapped.

I haven't knitted. Or worked on The Albatross. That will change shortly. I have two hours an hour and a half until the Sabbath begins, although I doubt I'll be able to stay awake that long. I just want to make a little more progress, while I can, and then I will most thankfully abstain tomorrow.

I've made arrangements for a substitute for church tomorrow. I am not at all sure that I want to get out of my PJs once I wake up.

I probably ought to check the mailbox to see if my W-2s came while I was hanging out with demigods and dead people. (What do you know? They did. Now I just need the stupid 1095C.)

I've taken my third dose of antibiotics. I'm still vaguely hungry. I'll go forage something and work on The Albatross for half an hour or so and call it a day.

Somebody needs to clean my glasses. I suppose that would be me.

No comments: