About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Didn't mean to leave you hanging.

It's not cancer, huzzah! We don't know what it is, so I will be having a hysteroscopy on my birthday, quelle joie.

In knitting news, I'm 20 rows along on my Cardi Cozy, and I need a Rosetta Stone to figure out the directions from here. Went to Ravelry, and the comments on various people's completed or frogged projects tell me I'm not alone. One of them stated that she emailed MDK and received a chart in her size. So I've just sent an email of my own.

I am supposed to be off tomorrow, the better to prepare for flying out at ridiculous o'clock on Friday. However, I was nowhere near caught up when I left my desk tonight, so I am going in tomorrow, putting my head down, and hoping/praying for the best.

That's all I've got for you. I stayed up way too late last night, filing my taxes among other things, and took my evening meds two hours after I normally would. Which meant that I woke up groggy and disoriented this morning, and I dragged until the half-bottle of Coke worked its magic. I do not want a repeat of that tomorrow morning. Night, y'all.

No comments: