About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, April 02, 2018

Irises

That's what was waiting for me when I got home tonight. Also a LBD from Gudrun. Technically, it's a little black dress with grey and white daisies all over it, and I'm going to wear it to work tomorrow for good luck.

I'm glad that General Conference was this past weekend and that I was mostly too busy to think while at work today. I'm also going to be too busy to think tomorrow morning, before I leave for the "bubopsy." I'm hoping that the procedure is quick and painless, and that I'll feel like going to Knit Night tomorrow night. I have an unblocked Carbeth to show off. I've added another round to the current baby sock, and I've begun swatching for my Cardi Cozy in the discontinued color called "Blood."

Yes. Homeopathic knitting. It's a thing.

I would really like to eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's tonight, but I'm going to restrain myself and have some ginger cookies and a small handful of chocolate covered ginger. I had a priesthood blessing last night. I just want to know what's going on in my body and how to fix it. Oye with the poodles and the periods already!

No comments: