About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, August 01, 2019

Tired but not quite sleepy.

I got through the day on about five hours of sleep. Usual breakfast, stop at Chick-Fil-A because I had a gift card. That bowl kept me full until lunchtime. All that I ate from my lunch bag were two small breadsticks and my pistachio-and-Craisin mix. A very few ounces of Coke, and I was buzzing all day. I'd been home for over an hour when I finally wound down. I managed my 5000 steps for the day (currently sitting at 5303), but I will not make today's knitting goal or do any drawing. Instead, I'm taking my meds about an hour early, turning off the light, and hoping for about nine hours of sleep. Pretty sure that a lot of this weekend will be spent horizontal and unconscious. Although there *is* family brunch on Saturday morning. Night, y'all.

No comments: