About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Springing forward.

Headfirst. Into a tree. Today was hard. It wasn't until the end of my lunch period that I finally figured out that 99% of my difficulty staying alert and focused today was due to Daylight Savings Time. Which might have made sense seventy years ago, during WWII, but no longer does since milking cows is automated. 

And every year the springing-forward is more and more grueling for me.

I'm a little over a third into the second season of House. I would love to stay awake for oh, say, six or seven days and binge-watch until I've completed all eight seasons.

But instead I'm going to save the next drop of Wordle until tomorrow morning, and I am going to bed.

Later, gators.

1 comment:

Jill at emeraldcottage said...

Love a good binge watch! And love doing wordle each day!
Jillxo