About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Banjo lesson tonight.

This week has been a blur. Am finally getting a little caught up at work. The house is a zoo. I've done one load of laundry this week and run the dishwater.

Gradually increasing my time at the gym. Have added fish oil, a gummi multivitamin, and protein powder to my day. Trainer says I haven't been getting enough protein, but this should all help with the free floating inflammation. We did the body fat analysis on Monday night. I'm about 40% water, 50% fat, and 10% bone and lean muscle.

This will change. About half of that water is hanging around outside my cells. I would like to persuade it to go hang out *in* my cells, or just to make like Elvis and leave the building. And maybe take some of the fat with it.

Saturday afternoon I meet with another trainer to work out a weight program.

Baby steps. With a side order of dumbells. Good thing thing I have a banjo lesson tonight.

No comments: