About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

That's the second time.

I forgot to take my medicine last night. I was so tired after a long week at work, and my music practice, that I forgot to take it. I didn't realize until I woke up this morning, and it was a little too late.

So I have made a sticky note and put it on my sheet music to remind me to put the bottle on my bed before I start to play. When the sticky wears off, I'll make a new reminder. I have also updated my spreadsheet with numbers on each little square to know how many doses I've taken, without having to count each square. That will be truly helpful when I've been taking it for several months.

I have a writing route for visiting teaching. I spent some time this morning creating mailing labels for the envelopes. One of my sisters has a birthday next week. I've already made her card. Another had a birthday earlier this week, but I didn't have my list then. I've got them added to my Christmas card list and the one for Valentines Day. Heading out in a few minutes to buy green envelopes.

This afternoon I meet with my inquisitor at the health club. Time to work out a weight training plan.

Banjo practice went well last night. Today, as much as possible, is going to be about art and music.

No comments: