About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Baby steps.

I have temporarily given up on the idea of standing and stretching every 20 to 30 minutes or so while I'm at work. But I am taking the stairs more often than not. And the past two days I have parked farther out than I typically would in the past.

Yesterday I made my second green smoothie.  It stayed with me longer than Tuesday's. Tuesday I had the headache from hades. It showed up around 11:00 and played hide and seek until dinner and Knit Night and some quality time with Fourthborn. So I'm thinking blood sugar plus sinus.

Last night I had a massage that was almost 100% biomechanical. Pretty cool. We confirmed that my sinuses are not happy.

I'm still trying to figure out how much to eat, and what, and when. But I feel a little stronger each day. Yay for exercise! And I am loving my music practice. I am a little bit stuck with my art practice, but there will be some time for that this weekend.

The artist Peter Max will be in the area this weekend. I'm going to try to catch one of the open house activities. I loved his stuff when I was younger. I have no idea what he's done since then.

No comments: