About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, February 02, 2015

Found a fifth cousin tonight.

A live one. Who might know all kinds of neat stuff about our tribe.

Trying to settle down enough to sleep.

Knit happened today. Not much, but some.

Two file boxes of miscellaneous glassware went to the thrift store. And a young sister picked up three dozen quart canning jars, some lids, some rings. I kept the pints. She left me a jar of blackberry jam in thanks.

I got some more numbers entered for my tax return.

Work was frustrating because of technical issues, but I think we got them solved.

My eyes are ready for sleep, but my brain is still going pingity ping. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Tola said...

when my brain wont shut off, i count prime numbers.