About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Window wall in progress.

I got a little impatient last night. After spending two productive hours on the computer at the public library, I wanted a big splash of color on this wall. So I skipped the cutting-in and went straight for the roller.

I'm planning to go back to the library after work tonight. Two hours of free Internet, baby! I learned how to link ancestry.com to FamilySearch.

Boy howdy, does two hours of intense mental work make me hungry!

Knit did not happen last night. But if I scurry, I can cast on a sweater sleeve before work. 20% chance of getting more snow before lunch. Driving the Tardis again, just in case.

No comments: