About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Window wall in progress.

I got a little impatient last night. After spending two productive hours on the computer at the public library, I wanted a big splash of color on this wall. So I skipped the cutting-in and went straight for the roller.

I'm planning to go back to the library after work tonight. Two hours of free Internet, baby! I learned how to link ancestry.com to FamilySearch.

Boy howdy, does two hours of intense mental work make me hungry!

Knit did not happen last night. But if I scurry, I can cast on a sweater sleeve before work. 20% chance of getting more snow before lunch. Driving the Tardis again, just in case.

No comments: