About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Monday, October 24, 2016

I learned something really wild (and true) today.

I read it to three of my (female) co-workers at lunch, and we all got a little teary-eyed. This, from the Yarn Harlot. Here I am with five kids, and I didn't know this thing.

So I guess one of the things I might be doing after I retire, is helping women in difficult situations get enough good quality food that their grandchildren will flourish.

Heavenly Father really does think of everything.

No comments: