About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, October 28, 2016

Phone is dead again tonight.

I'll try to remember to post pictures in the morning. It's been a good day. Costco run is over, likewise Trader Joe, and the Tardis is tanked, and I've picked up an Rx, and we had mini pizzas for dinner.

Tomorrow there's a ward service project at 8:30. We are going to help clean up the fire training center. I don't know how useful I'm going to be; I had a charley horse shortly before the alarm went off this morning, and now that I'm tired it keeps threatening to come back.

I got about a round and a quarter worked on the current baby sock, which makes (I think) the first actual knitting since Monday. Or maybe even Sunday.

In the afternoon we are going to visit one of the doll folk who lives nearby. She's asked to see two or three of my dolls, and I don't know how many of Middlest's, and it will be fun to see what she collects.

I almost bought another doll tonight. Cute sculpt (another Pukifee) with a costume which includes a wee mandolin. I wish it were possible to just buy the costume, but no dice.

My goal for this weekend, as expressed to my coworkers just before quitting time, was to stay in pajamas until time to get ready for church. I had forgotten about the service project or the dolly adventure. Both of which I truly want to do (because firemen ... and friends). So I'm hoping for a nap between service project and excursion, and maybe another after we get home from our friend's house.

I'm done. Night, y'all.

No comments: