About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

First day back at work.

There were 71 emails waiting for me, one voicemail, and three days of mail, plus the usual assortment of ToDo's. I got the emails wrangled in about three hours of concentrated attention, the emails done an hour or so after that, and all three days of mail gone through, plus my ToDo's. Truly a miracle on the order of the loaves and fishes. I am ever so grateful. I have some self-generated subfolders in my ZZ-Secretary folder, which is where I throw things that need to be worked as a result of the day's mail or the ToDo's my attorneys give me. I hope to catch all of them up tomorrow.

My Green Bay Packers shirts were waiting for me as well. I haven't tried them on, but I've held them up against me, and I think both will fit just fine. I'm going to have so much fun wearing one of them to work on Friday.

Made a little more progress on Justice's vest today and will put in a few more rows before bedtime. Before that, I'm going to press all of the fabric for the quilt blocks so they'll be ready to cut out tomorrow night. I have no intention of firing up the sewing machine tonight. But if tomorrow goes as smoothly as today did, sewing will be a great way to cap off the evening.

No comments: