About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, January 13, 2018

In which your intrepid heroine finishes a book!

After 65 years, I've finally read The Princess Bride. It's good, different in several respects from the movie, and I liked it.

I'm also on the third volume of Doescher's William Shakespeare's Star Wars series.

Yesterday I frogged the cowl I'd been working on for a week and cast on something else. Today I frogged that and am forging ahead with a different idea.

I'm at the crabby stage of convalescence. (I may have said this before.) Doc says I can think about going back to work on Tuesday. I've been coughing a little all day, not sure why. I just want to be well and whole and normal. Back at work, earning a living, visiting with my friends.

My appetite is erratic. And imperious. If I'm not hungry or eating, I'm napping or thinking about it.

Popcorn. Ooh, yes please. Later, gators!

No comments: