About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, March 22, 2018

The check really *was* in the mail

And has been deposited electronically. I never dreamed as a kid that someday I would walk around with a smart phone that gives me access to banking, shopping, scripture study, and Sudoku. When I was a kid, I'd never even heard of Sudoku.

At any rate, once the check has cleared, I will throw it on my credit card balance. Today I bought the plane tickets for my birthday getaway.

In knitting news, I added a full two inches to the length of the sleeve before breakfast. I am now going to put my jammies on and finish that sleeve. My goal is to have it joined to the body and the second sleeve cast on before I call it a day.

My sister sent a care package to my office after our talk on Monday: a really sweet card and a cute pair of earrings, which I plan to wear to work tomorrow. Because I can.

Later, gators.

No comments: