About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, November 08, 2018

Blogging from my phone tonight.

(Even if it doesn't format as nicely as when I work from my keyboard.) ShutUpMaggie woke Middlest and me well before our respective alarms. It made for some punch-drunk conversation over breakfast.

Nevertheless, I had a quietly productive day at work. Hoping for another one tomorrow.

I'm interested in what my A1C reflects when I check in later this month. My appetite has been greater than usual, and the breakfast I eat at home is barely enough to fuel the drive to work. Sometimes I have to get an order of scrambled eggs from the deli. I think it might be the turmeric. Not sure if I need to start testing my blood sugar, but I'm going to discuss that with her. I don't know if I'm having spikes or crashes. Maybe we just need to reduce my Metformin?

I also need to figure out how to magically lose seven pounds before the next appointment. And start eating more salads again. And. And. And.

Made my first batch of overnight oatmeal a little bit so. Pumpkin spice, heavy on the spice.

Leftie is coming along nicely. I wove in two sets of ends tonight. Mostly I read the issue of The Economist which arrived on Monday. But now it's time to read my scriptures and try for an early bedtime. I'm happy. I'm also verging on knackered.

No comments: